I am open to logo design and photo manipulation commissions.
I am closed to portrait and tattoo commissions.
I will be closed to ALL commissions from October 15 to November 20.
Most of my work is in commissions. I offer:
- Logo Design ($20+)
- Tattoo Design ($40-$300+)
- Photo Manipulation ($40+) and/or Correction ($10+)
- Correction refers to fixing contrast or color of photos, red eyes, etc. Please note that it is almost impossible to fix or touch-up a low-quality photo.
- For photographers that need help with touch-up editing a large group of photos, I offer bulk prices as well. Please email me or message my Facebook page if you are a photographer and interested in this service.
- Portraits from Reference ($100+) or Imagination ($150+)
- Digital Landscapes ($40+)
- Watercolor ($40+)
- I am currently not taking 3D Rendering Commissions
*Please note that prices do not include taxes or shipping charges (for projects done by hand)*
All commission prices are based on what the subject is, my comfortably with the subject, and how much time it will take me to finish the project.
I work very closely with my customers. I update frequently and at each step of the process to make sure you get exactly what you are looking for. I try to get commissions done as quickly as I can, but some projects take longer than others (some pieces may require a few months, while others may only require a few hours), and I do have a wait list at certain times. I ask for your patience with commissions, and please understand that I do other work from home that may take priority over a project. Thank you!